Round Trip Cruise
From Port of Miami to Key West, Florida and Falmouth, Jamaica.
Most artists on the lineup performs multiple times. All shows are general admission, so you’re welcome to come and go as you wish!
There is a full buffet, formal dining rooms, and casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day.
Such as: tea, juices, coffee.
Pool and Hot Tubs
Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music)
Norwegian Pearl's Amenities
Such as: health and fitness center, full-size sports court, access to the casino, and more.
Norwegian's Youth Program facilities and activities if you're bringing children.**
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
- Service Charges (vary from $15.00 -$18.00 per person, per day based on cabin selection as shown here.)
- Alcoholic beverages. (Learn more about the various alcohol packages available for purchase along with onboard beverage savings just for Outlaw Country Cruise 5 guests.)
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, packages are available for a low price.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)