Calling all you rebels, renegades, and rabble-rousers for the third voyage of The Outlaw Country Cruise! Join us aboard Norwegian Pearl, January 22 – 26, 2018 as we sail from New Orleans to beautiful Costa Maya, Mexico.
Once again, Sixthman and Renegade Circus join forces to bring you tons of great music, one-of-a-kind artist collaborations, live recording sessions with your favorite SiriusXM Outlaw Country hosts, and so much more. Your vacation will be jam packed with plenty of artist-hosted activities, fun-filled theme nights, Renegade Cinema film screenings, and opportunities to hang with friends old & new.
If that’s not enough, having the likes of Blackberry Smoke, The Mavericks, Lucinda Williams, Steve Earle & The Dukes, Rodney Crowell and many more aboard will guarantee that this rowdy boat ride is one helluva good time out on the open ocean. This is your chance to have the best week of your year sailing on the 3rd annual Outlaw Country Cruise! So what are you waiting for?!
In addition to admission to all cruise concerts, the price of your room also includes:
- Round trip cruise from Port of New Orleans to Costa Maya, Mexico
- All meals (there's gourmet fare in the formal dining rooms and casual indoor and outdoor grills open for meals throughout the day).
- Non-carbonated beverages (i.e. tea, juices, coffee).
- Use of the ship's beautiful pool and hot tubs* (all with plenty of deck space to enjoy a cocktail and some great music).
- Use of the Norwegian Pearl's amenities such as: casino, health and fitness center, full-size sports court, video arcade, and more.
- Norwegian's Youth Program facilities and activities if you're bringing children.**
- Taxes, port charges and ticketing are added at check-out and pre-paid by you ($225.00 per person).
* Due to stage placement and weather conditions, some pools and hot tubs may be closed for safety during the cruise.
**From time to time, adjustments are made to children’s program hours and locations as required by our scheduled activities.
Not included are:
- The Official Outlaw Country Cruise Pre-Party. For details on how to join the fun, click here!
- Gratuities (vary from $13.99-$16.99 per person, per day based on cabin selection as shown here.)
- Alcoholic beverages. (Learn more about the various alcohol packages available for purchase along with onboard beverage savings just for The Outlaw Country Cruise 3 guests.)
- Soft drinks & bottled water. (However, there are packages are available for a low price.)
- While many restaurants on board are FREE, some Specialty Restaurants you choose to go to require a cover charge. (Pricing for each can be found here.)
- $7.95 Room Service Convenience charge.
- Any meals, events or tours in the port.
- Pre-cruise or post-cruise hotels - see our Hotels page for details.
- Ground transportation.
- Travel insurance (available through Sixthman).
If you’d like to kick off the best week of your year with other Outlaw Cruisers the night before our 4-day adventure begins, then this pre-party is for you! Sure, you could spend all of your vacation fun money on a hotel, meals, and entertainment in New Orleans OR you could jump on board Norwegian Pearl a day early where we’ve wrapped everything into one convenient Outlaw Country package!
The Norwegian Pearl will dock at the Port of New Orleans all day and night on January 21st which will give you plenty of time to check in, get settled, and enjoy an extra day of great music, raucous activities, and the chance to chill with your friends at the bars and restaurants on board. We’ll load on the rest of our Outlaw family the next day and sail away to sunny Costa Maya, Mexico on January 22nd.
We are teaming up with New Orleans’s own Mystic Knights of the Mau Mau, Ponderosa Stomp to present a very special revue that is sure to be an unforgettable one-night-only program that will spotlight timeless artists that embody both the roots and attitude of the Outlaw Country legacy. This one-time-only Ponderosa Stomp blowout on board the Norwegian Pearl will feature an all-star revue of American music architects, including such legendary performers as Roy Head, Johnny Bush, Lazy Lester, Augie Meyers (Sir Douglas Quintet, Texas Tornados) and more!
PRE-PARTY SCHEDULE PREVIEW!
Explore NOLA by day then hop back on board for a night full of music and more! Keep in mind that the schedule below is just a preview and we’ll be releasing a sneak peek of the full Outlaw Country Cruise 3 schedule in the coming months.
Imagine Norwegian Pearl, our floating hotel for the night, turned into our very own swamp-de-wamp style hootenanny and that is a Bayou Bash. Laissez les bon temps rouler!
Need more reasons to join the best party in town?
No mandatory disembarkation the next day, so feel free to sleep in! (Of course you are also free to disembark to grab lunch or supplies in New Orleans.)
Access to the amenities of the Pearl, such as bars & lounges and dining options, are yours to enjoy for the night with your fellow cruisers.
Special New Orleans cuisine! We’re bringing New Orleans to the ship with a buffet filled with Cajun eats and treats!
Performances throughout the night from your favorite Outlaw Country Cruise musicians!
Most importantly, it’s your night to settle in, meet and reconnect with your fellow rebels and renegades, and enjoy an extra night of fun!
Reserve your cabin for the pre-party night for a flat rate based on room category and number of guests at the same time you make your cabin reservation. The additional pre-party night is sold per cabin and not per person regardless of how many in your party plan to attend.
Cost Per Person
Balcony & Suites
- The pre-party is only for guests sailing on The Outlaw Country Cruise 3.
- Guests will stay in the same cabin they reserve for the cruise.
- The cost of the cabin for the pre-party is determined by the number of guests in the cabin during the cruise. For instance, if you have a triple occupancy cabin for the cruise, you will pay the triple occupancy rate for the pre-party even if all three guests don't attend the pre-party. For example: If only one person in a double occupancy interior cabin attends the pre-party, the cost will be $250.
You may arrive at the port as early as 11:30AM CT and must be on board by 8:00 PM CT on Sunday, January 21, 2018. It is recommended that you book your flight to land in New Orleans no later than 5:00 PM CT. Everyone MUST check-in before 8:00 PM CT; those who do not check-in at the port by this time will have to check-in the next day when the port opens.
The port is approximately 17 miles (45 minutes) from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport. Please allow extra time for traffic.
WHAT ELSE DO I NEED TO KNOW?
- Customs and Border Protection regulations require that the casino and other duty free shops remain closed while we are in port. Specialty dining and spa services, as well as purchasing drinks at any of the bars will still be available.
- Local sales tax will be charged for dining, spa, and drink purchases while docked in New Orleans.
- The last day to add the Pre-Party to your reservation will be 12/15/17 at 6:00pm ET.
- Adding the Pre-Party to your reservation after the 12/15/17 deadline will result in a reservation change fee of $75 - $100.
Please contact us with any questions about the pre-party!
The Outlaw Country Cruise 3 is run “festival style,” with multiple shows going on simultaneously. All of these shows are general admission, so you’re welcome to come and go as you wish!
There are performances where capacity is limited, however the artists perform multiple times during the cruise.
Booking your stateroom is easy! You can book online at outlawcountrycruise.com/booknow, or over the phone by calling 877-379-9189.
PLEASE NOTE! Lead Passengers, if you or your guest(s) needs a Sixthman Username you can create one while booking. If you and your guest have Sixthman Usernames, have your guest add you as an Approved Lead Passenger in their account. You'll then see your guest in Your Authorized Guests list and you'll be able to add them as a guest in your cabin while booking!
Anyone who has traveled with Sixthman previously has a username and will not need to create one. If you don't know your login credentials, you can recover them here.
Stateroom Selection: During booking you will select your desired stateroom category and occupancy, so check out the pricing page. You will select your exact room assignment, so also check out the Norwegian Pearl’s deck plans.
Sixthman Usernames: You'll need to login with (or create) a Sixthman Username to book. If you've traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the The Outlaw Country Cruise 3 Pre-Sale you have a username. Recover forgotten login credentials here, or contact us or try our live chat for immediate assistance. If you or a guest needs a Sixthman Username you can create one while booking.
Guest Permissions: If you were a Lead Passenger on a prior event and are sailing with the same guests, your guests will be in a dropdown list for you to add to your stateroom. If you're sailing with someone who has a Sixthman Username but has NOT sailed with you previously, have your guests login to their Sixthman profile and add your username to their 'Approved Lead Passengers' list in the 'Guest Permissions' section. They'll then be on the dropdown list for you while booking.
Naming Guests: You can add your guests later but fees may apply. See "Can I make changes to my reservation?" here for more details. You are obligated for the full cruise fare of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process even if you do not add guests to fill your entire stateroom. If you wish to add guests beyond the capacity of the occupancy level you select during the reservation process you may do so based on availability for the additional cruise fare associated with the transaction.
Credit Card Payment: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are all accepted. If you are paying with multiple credit cards, you will need all of the credit card numbers (with expiration date and card verification number) as well as the name and billing address for each card.
To let someone add you to their reservation, you'll need to have a Sixthman Username and add your lead passenger to 'Your Approved Lead Passengers' list. Create a Sixthman profile here, or login to your existing profile. Then, in the 'Guest Permissions' section, click the "Add New Lead Passenger" button and enter your lead passenger's username. Once you save it, they'll appear in 'Your Approved Lead Passengers' list. You're all set - the lead passenger can now add you as a guest in their stateroom!
Each guest needs a Sixthman Username to create, manage, or be added to a reservation. Click here to create your Sixthman Username.
If you have traveled with Sixthman previously or signed up for the The Outlaw Country Cruise 3 Pre-Sale, you have a username and will not need to create one. If you don't know your username, you can recover it here. You can also contact us and we will be happy to look it up for you (try our live chat feature or call us at 877-379-9189).
Use your Sixthman Username to login throughout the year to update your personal information, make payments, add guests, or make changes to your reservation. To manage your reservation, sign in using your Sixthman Username here.
Sixthman offers you a leading travel insurance plan through our partnership with Travel Insured International. Travel Insured specializes in providing quality coverage and superior customer care and claim service to our Sixthman guests. When you add our plan to your trip, you protect yourself from your policy's effective date through your return home. Your prepaid trip costs are protected against Trip Cancellation or Interruption due to an unforeseen accident or illness to you, your traveling companion or a family member. You also receive Emergency Medical Protection, Baggage Protection, Travel Accident Protection and Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance available 24/7 during your trip.
Remember that sometimes unwelcome events occur to disrupt great trips:
- You are protected, up to full trip cost, if bad weather causes your common carrier to cease operating for 24 hours or more.
- Illness or injury to you or a traveling companion or immediate family member causing you to cancel or interrupt your trip.
- Missed Connection coverage can pay your expenses (up to $500) to rejoin the cruise or tour when you miss the departure due to a three-hour or more flight delay.
- Emergency Medical Expense covers you if you need treatment in a foreign hospital for a sudden illness or accident. We guarantee your admission!
- Trip Cancellation can cover terrorist events, a job layoff (if employed for 1 or more year) or jury duty.*
- Assistance will be there if you lose medications or a passport, or need help canceling lost credit cards.
This coverage must be purchased before your final payment due date. Coverage for all benefits except trip cancellation will begin on the departure date. The trip cancellation benefit will begin at 12:01 AM on the day after Travel Insured receives your application. For pre-existing conditions to be covered you need to purchase Insurance within 21 days of your deposit (other restrictions apply).
Travel Insured also offers Cancel For Any Reason 50% Protection. The Cancel for Any Reason option is only available when specifically requested on the original application and the appropriate premium has been paid. The Cancel For Any Reason benefit must be purchased within 21 days of your initial trip deposit. This benefit allows the insured to receive a refund of up to 50% of covered trip costs on reservations cancelled up to 48 hours prior to departure for any reason outside of the covered circumstances.
This is a summary only containing highlights of the plan. Download an Insurance PDF for complete terms, conditions and exclusions that apply. Please Note: Residents of Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Minnesota, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Texas and Washington have separate Certificates of Insurance in compliance with state requirements.
We know you might have questions about what is and is not covered so we encourage you to read the Insurance PDF or call Travel Insured at 1-866-684-0218 and specify you are calling about Sixthman Travel Protection.
Enroll in automatic billing, and relax knowing that your future payments will be made automatically. When you book, we'll calculate an even monthly payment plan and you'll choose the day of the month you want your payments to be processed. It's that easy! Be sure to read the Automatic Billing FAQs for the answers to all your questions.
The Outlaw Country Cruise 3 is currently full. If we have cancelations prior to departure (which we often do), we will fill those rooms via our Waiting List.
When signing up for the waiting list, you will be asked what type of stateroom you want. You will be required to put down a $199 deposit that is NON REFUNDABLE, except in the event we do not have a stateroom for you by November 30, 2017. This means that we will refund your deposit if we cannot accommodate your stateroom request by November 30, 2017, but you will forfeit your deposit if you decide to take yourself off the list before that time.
After November 30, 2017 we will send an email to everyone still on the waiting list asking if they would like to remain on it. If you would like to take yourself off of the waiting list at that time, you may do so and receive a check for the full refund of your deposit. If you choose to stay on the waiting list past November 30, 2017, and we cannot accommodate your stateroom request before the cruise sails, we will automatically refund your deposit a few weeks after sailing.
FIRST AVAILABLE - If you chose “First Available – Waiting List First Available”, you are committing to take any type of stateroom that may come available, including suites.